Always feels good to support a great cause with great people.
“HEROES FOR HOPE AN EVENING UNDER THE STARS
LOS ANGELES, CALIF. On (Thursday October 4, 2012) —Union Rescue Mission will host its Heroes for Hope Dinner honoring two of LA’s most distinguished Movers and Shakers, Ninth District Councilwoman, Jan Perry and Central City East Association Executive Director, Estela Lopez. These two women have become pillars in the communities that they serve and they both deserve to be acknowledged for their leadership, tenacity and ability to galvanize others in support of the thousands of men, women, children and families experiencing homelessness in Los Angeles.
Union Rescue Mission “Heroes for Hope” honors individuals, corporations and civic leaders that have a profound heart for helping those experiencing homelessness. Reception and Tours begin at 6:00 p.m. and Dinner at 7:00 p.m. on the roof-top of Union Rescue Mission located at 545 South San Pedro Street in down town Los Angeles.
Union Rescue Mission CEO, Andy Bales, said “We are thrilled to be honoring two of LA’s most dynamic women! Thank God for their heart of giving”
- Hero for Hope Award recipients L A Councilwoman Jan Perry, and Central City East Association Director Estela Lopez.
- Hero for Hope Award Presenters- Union Rescue Mission CEO Rev. Andy Bales and Jacqui Groseth.
Getting interviewed by WTV Networks TV
My Commitment to You
As a Financial Advisor, wealth manager, branch manager with on of the major firms in South Bay, I can offer you a wide range of services, from helping you select individual investments to developing a retirement plan. With access to a broad array of company resources — including research analysts and economic and market experts — I can help you make informed investment decisions based on your specific needs.
Contact me if you’d like me to help you develop strategies for pursuing your financial goals.
ORGANIZER: MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION
EVENT: Welcome to Long Beach!
EVENT DATE: OCT 07, 2012
HERE’S THE STORY:
MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION wrote -
Long Beach Lifesavers
Saving Lives One Step at a Time
Team Long Beach Lifesavers’ mission is to give the gift of quality, compassionate care to the patients we serve everyday. We will hit the pavement to participate in the 2012 Long Beach Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and Bike Tour while raising money for the patients of our community. By signing up today you can keep yourself fit and healthy while helping others in need. We are asking everyone to set a fundraising goal of $250, but there is no gift too small to help our cause.
Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beachprovides health care for children and adults of the Greater Long Beach area, while leading as a regional destination for premier, specialized care, research and education through our Centers of Excellence.
Sign up today!
Collectively we can raise $30,000 for Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach!
Don’t want to run but interested in supporting the Long Beach Lifesavers? Make an online contribution by clicking the Donate button to your right. If you would like to donate to a personal page find that team member below.
Together we will save lives one step at a time!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Email Kari Regan at email@example.com to receive your marathon registration packet. Or come to our kick-off event at the Memorial Medical Center Foundation offices on Thursday, March 22, 2012.
2. Join our team by scrolling down and clicking the “Join the Team” button.
3. Sign up for Crowdrise and create your own Fundraising Page.
4. Use the “Ask for Donations” button on the right side of your
Email all of your friends (and enemies) asking them for
donations. It’s easy to import your contacts and
email to everyone you know!
Share on your Facebook page
Tweet about it on your Twitter page
Share on your LinkedIn page
Read the “Read This If You Want Lots of Donations” section to
get the most bang for your communications.
5. Join us for FREE weekly marthon training runs! The Memorial Medical Center Foundation/Team Lifesavers are proud to partner with AREC (A Running Experience Club) to provide all of the training for this year’s marathon.
6. Get healthy, train, and raise much needed money for the patients and families at Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach!