Multiple Marathon Participant Rick Rozman,
was at it again while attending the 17th
annual Surf City Marathon on February 5, 2013,
Along Side with people from all over and around the
As a Financial Advisor, wealth manager, branch manager with on of the major firms in South Bay, I can offer you a wide range of services, from helping you select individual investments to developing a retirement plan. With access to a broad array of company resources — including research analysts and economic and market experts — I can help you make informed investment decisions based on your specific needs.
Contact me if you’d like me to help you develop strategies for pursuing your financial goals.
HERE’S THE STORY:
MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION wrote -
Long Beach Lifesavers
Saving Lives One Step at a Time
Team Long Beach Lifesavers’ mission is to give the gift of quality, compassionate care to the patients we serve everyday. We will hit the pavement to participate in the 2012 Long Beach Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and Bike Tour while raising money for the patients of our community. By signing up today you can keep yourself fit and healthy while helping others in need. We are asking everyone to set a fundraising goal of $250, but there is no gift too small to help our cause.
Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beachprovides health care for children and adults of the Greater Long Beach area, while leading as a regional destination for premier, specialized care, research and education through our Centers of Excellence.
Sign up today!
Collectively we can raise $30,000 for Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach!
Don’t want to run but interested in supporting the Long Beach Lifesavers? Make an online contribution by clicking the Donate button to your right. If you would like to donate to a personal page find that team member below.
Together we will save lives one step at a time!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Email Kari Regan at email@example.com to receive your marathon registration packet. Or come to our kick-off event at the Memorial Medical Center Foundation offices on Thursday, March 22, 2012.
2. Join our team by scrolling down and clicking the “Join the Team” button.
3. Sign up for Crowdrise and create your own Fundraising Page.
4. Use the “Ask for Donations” button on the right side of your
Email all of your friends (and enemies) asking them for
donations. It’s easy to import your contacts and
email to everyone you know!
Share on your Facebook page
Tweet about it on your Twitter page
Share on your LinkedIn page
Read the “Read This If You Want Lots of Donations” section to
get the most bang for your communications.
5. Join us for FREE weekly marthon training runs! The Memorial Medical Center Foundation/Team Lifesavers are proud to partner with AREC (A Running Experience Club) to provide all of the training for this year’s marathon.
6. Get healthy, train, and raise much needed money for the patients and families at Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach!